Sunday, May 11, 2008

Good luck friends~

Recently some friends was leaving. Leaving from Penang to continue fight for their own dream and future. Suddenly just felt upset, have a gloomy mood when alone. Really hate this kind of feeling. I am guessing my friends who going to leave also got this kind of feeling. Sometime really dunno what should do to and to face this issue. Perhaps for my own perception, I will try to do my best to make sure they will appreciate our friendship and make kind of feeling that they are not alone,  still have fate to meet each other although I can't guarantee that we can meet someday. 



Thanks Hao Keat for your 1 aquarium size of star. lol


Thanks for being my friends. Goodbye and keep in touch. (^.^)

1 comment:

StePhiLosOphy said...

wahhh~~~~~~
the SUPER "STAR" hahaha~

geng loh!!