Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I still know what you did Last Raya (Part 2)

Till next morning... we only depart from Genting and back home. Damn tired!!! Since this, continue whole day are waste to rest.. =.=''. Worst come to worst David and I were sick badly.

Feel better next day but sore throat have not recover. Yet my voice sound badly till I also cant recognize.. lol. It was at great hot day and suddenly I insists to wash car..haha sound crazy ya?? Along way come from Penang to KL to wash car.. lol

DSC00075

Car wash time... my car and David...(^.^)b... we are Myvians!!!

Day come to night after shop at Lowyat. Dinner take at Station 1 Cheras.station 1a station 1

As usual, take some pic...

station 1b

Western food again??? =P

DSC06027 station 1c

So lame.. until use stick create my name.. Anyway no bad effect took huh...

Day come to Saturday, since some of friends is not working, thus, it good opportunity to gathering again.. =P Lunch take at "The bird restaurant" which open by local actor and this is 2nd time visit. Food are nice and recommended. (^.^)b

bird restaurant 1

IMG_02202

This is 1st time visit.. Feel lucky that can take a pic with local actor.. ^.^

DSC06046

Got bird cage but no bird... got bird also fake bird... haha...=.='''

DSC06050

Few of local actors/actress visit here before...

DSC06055

Gathering with friend prior to same company, her sis...

DSC06061

1 orange, 1 black. 1 orange. 1 black... (0.o)

DSC06063

Take at once...

Will be continue... stay with me....

No comments: