Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Build up courage after gym

So far my gain weight plan going smooth. My schedule almost full everyday, from morning working till evening and go gym after work. Only rest at Wednesday night.

From beginning, muscle feel pain badly at arms, abs and chest. **Ooouucchhh!!**
But luckily, I have see some result after gym. My 6 abs going to grow out soon~~**cough**
Since this, I have build up more courage to continue gym although I am the skinniest guy in gym studio. **sigh**
At last but not least, every Thursday have to play English Premier League soccer because Manchester United need me to play. (^.^ actually is indoor futsal soccer but addicted to Manchester United soccer club) .

2 comments:

-m- said...

Whoa..

Building a 6 pack huh?

Picture pictureeee!

aahahaha

Found u!!

Kelvin said...

Yeah~~ soon... but not too soon to build up. Malu nak show picture.. lolz

How are u there recently? Since graduate havent seen u =.=