Sunday, March 16, 2008

Courage for gain weight plan

Since secondary school, I already have slim body... **Cough** ok~~ actually is too skinny body and underweight. Since this, everyone from first meet with me will says "wow~ you are tall, but very skinny" but i am already use to be. Don't know praise or sting me.

I am have been try my best to eat alot on every meal. But result still the same, still skeleton king.

Until recently, suddenly have courage to start gain weight. Maybe influence by friends and family.

All rite~ all rite~ **cough**... start my gain weight plan today.
1.) Consume 4 meal(high calories) + supper a day.
2.) Go gym at least 5 days a week.
3.) Consume protein (protein powder - after gym)
Target food : Fish, chicken, pork, milk, bread, kinds of peanut, egg, rice, fruits, vegetables. less junk food.

Finally, put myself in 3 month period and see how much i can gain. courage pleasse~~

3 comments:

David Cheong said...

wei, send me the photo with the meteor in the sky, i like tat photo very much.

haha, how are you there friend, will back to pg see you all soon in june, dont forget our date for the paint ball...

take care

Kelvin said...

Hi, just grap it from my friendster account. but the meteor cacat 1, just use paint to draw. Haha.

Like that lo. working and sleep nia lo.

you not come penang at May(wesak day) meh? No problem for paint ball. But makan session have to cari penang makan blog pula.

David Cheong said...

ok, will grap the photo later on.

ya, is may, sorry ah, forget liao. So the paint ball session on liao, and the makan session is your responsible la, i'm just participate, you are the one go to find food blog in penang liao...

haha