Monday, September 8, 2008

Holidays @ Cameron Highlands (part 1)

Since working at new company, I am not having a good rest and relax atmosphere to travel. Thus, during Merdeka holidays I have to play hard like a mad dog. ^.^

Actually, I haven't travel to Cameron Highland before and this is the first time visit **shame on me**.lol~~. I depart very early at the morning(can say no sleep at all)4am since I haven't pack my things yet.

1

Take my car picture early at the morning because it is main character after all....

Journey take about 1 and half hours to reach Simpang Pulai at Ipoh. Since I am first time visit, thus I just follow to signboard to Cameron Highlands and finally take 1 and half hours to reach destination. Thanks god I have not lost. **proud**.

2

This picture actually take while we are back because while coming camera man not ready.

After having breakfast. we are visit rose valley

3
11

After this, we are visit to Tea farm which actually is "luan luan sek" to arrive... haha. During driving through the narrow road we are enjoying viewing Tea farm. Me and crazy gang are shouting non-stop for the slogan "BOooooHh"!!! Really damn funny while people stare at us and think us crazy monkey never been seeing Tea farm... hahahaha

14

The craziest red color shirt king kong shout until uncle face turn to green..lol

18

We are "BooooHhhh"ing again... crazy monkey

After visiting Tea factory, we having a "Tea" session

 19

4

Great view while having cup of nice Tea.

Next, we are ahead to strawberry farm since not quite far away from here

56

Mr nice guy show us how to "tap" the strawberry... lol

Will be continue.... stay with me...

5 comments:

StePhiLosOphy said...

did u buy ...
jagung???

damn nice wan oh...
eat without cook also sweet leh~

lol...i miss strawberry

Kelvin said...

sure got la.. buy back home tim... its very cheap actually. haha

StePhiLosOphy said...

ya lah~
the corn very very sweet ~
but i din walk strawberry garden loh...
haiz...not nuf time~

Unknown said...

Yeah..next week sat will go there lu.....wil capture more pic come back wakkakakak

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.