Monday, September 29, 2008

Laptop for my sister

Recently just bought a new laptop for my sister which get a better price from my company. Since childhood till now, I never buy my sister anything but vice versa she help me and bought me a lot of things.

Hence, I promise buy her something when I have work and indeed finally I have achieve my promise. I hope I have not make myself too late to repay and hope she will comfort and blissful... (^_^)b

Laptop1

laptop2

Temporary using her laptop with my desktop... hmm... kinda become hacker later.... lol

2 comments:

Boo-Boo said...

Hey.. i always like the design of that laptop...is it reliable? how much is the price?

Kelvin said...

Design look nice only, operation aspect almost same as other... but too costly. I bought it 2800 >.<
I rather buy other brand laptop next time for my own.. hehe